Thursday, January 15, 2009

Engagement Pictures!!!

Well we are making progress on the wedding. And some more exciting news we moved up the wedding date!!! It is now March 7th in the Manti Temple. Last weekend Shellie and her dad came to Delta and we took our engagment pictures. They turned out amazing. I will poste a few of our favorites.

These are just a few of our favorite pictures. We are in the process of making our announcements at the moment. But everything is coming along wonderfully. I am getting my dress on monday!!! I am so excited becuase it is just one day closer to being with the man of my dreams forever!!!

10 comments:

tHe tHaYeRs said...

OH Chelse' you are so dang beautiful! You two look like a match made in heaven! Do you have your date set yet? Let me know!

Keara said...

I wanna see the dress!!!!!
post me the link on Facebook or something.

I'm so excited for you!

(where did you guys take the pics, btw?)

Gene and Jenna said...

Your pictures turned out great! You guys are so cute!

Jamilyn said...

Sooo cute! I love your pictures. Where did you get them done? I stil can't believe you're getting married! Ahhh! SO fun! Marriage is incredible. Not always easy as pie, but I loooove it! I love my husband more and more every day... HA! I just wrote that in my post today! lol. Anyway, let me know if I can help you with anything. Love ya.

Jamilyn said...

OH! P.S. On your friend list you have Kelly and Lisa as "Kelly and Lisa Stephenson". Their last name is Hathaway! Thought I'd let you know! ;)

Brooke Whimpey said...

You guys are so cute! We are so happy for you!!!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

Wow, great pictures1 JUst joking. YOU are just too cute. It is so fun to be kinda involved in such a fun relationship. Thanks for letting me be your sister! Love ya

Lara said...

Chelse!
I can't believe that your wedding is coming up so soon! Yay! I hope that it is such a fun day for you. I found your blog through Shellie's. I hope it is okay that I added you to the list. Let me know. You can keep up with us that way too. I do better at blogging than facebook. Good luck this weekend!

Mindy Rule said...

Chelse, I didnt know that you had a blog! Will you email me your email address so that I can add you to my reader list since my blog is private? Thanks! Minder63@yahoo.com

Fred and Meili said...

Congratulations! I just found your blog!! You need to update it. We want to hear all about the weddding and see pictures. We are excited for both of you!