Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wedding Pictures

Well we got our wedding pictures back. And I know some people are dying to see them so here you go. And also a little update on our Anderson Family. I'm still trying to get used to that last name but I love the sound of it. Trevor had a job interview at DHI in Provo and from the sounds of it the possibility of him gettin gthat job is good. I hope that he can get it because it is a very sturdy job and we would love to have that expecially in this economy. But if by chance he doesn't get this job we will be moving to New York for the summer for Trevor to install Security Systems. If we move to Provo I will be going to school at UVU but if we go to New York I will be going to SUU. This is a very exciting time for our family and we are enjoying every second of it. Thanks for all of your love and support!!!



I know I am putting up a ton of picutres but I just have so many favorites.












Okay I think this is enough pictures for now. Thanks for everything. We will be sure to keep yall updated on our lives. I will try to be better at this blogger thing. It is still new for us. Thanks!

2 comments:

Fred and Meili said...

YEA!!! I love the picures. You look beautiful! I wish we could have been there. We can't wait to meet this Trevor guy... Keep posting. It is nice to know what is going on!

Lara said...

Great pictures! I am glad it was such a nice day. You look beautiful.